Journey with us to the origin story, the one point, the emergent of you. The place in non-time and no place where your emotional, physical, mental and spiritual bodies were all one body of light and vibration.
To a place where emotion, body, matter, light, energy, everything and no-thing meet. A place of no time, no me, no you.
Read, listen to, or watch one of the following:
- Thich Nhat Hanh
- Joe Dispenza
- Kahlil Gibran
- Barbara Brennan
- Saint Teresa of Avila
- Einstein’s Dreams
- Michael Talbot
What to Bring
- Something that helps you still the mind
- Photo of a magic carpet or equivalent
Ports of Calling
- The cosmos, the nucleus and the energy centers
- Time as a road, time as a marry-go-round, and time as space
- Time as non-existent collection of all memory of all there is.
Write Service@Azurewings.net if this Existential Soul-journ speaks to you.